Welcome to Wild Earth Farm’s very first women’s farming retreat. I, Katie, am beyond excited to teach you skills and confidence on the farm.
Whether you’re ready to jump into a farm business, homesteading, or just want to see what life on a Vermont farm is like, this retreat is sure to inspire and empower you.
We’ll nourish your body and your soul with incredible farm to table meals like you’ve never had before. And at the end of the day, you’ll sink into memory foam mattresses and Egyptian cotton sheets for possibly the best sleep of your life.
Here’s the lowdown on the weekend:
- July 25-28th, 2024 (3 nights Thurs-Sunday)
- Limited to 8 women for an intimate learning environment
- Accommodation in the Wild Earth Farm house or Yurt
- 8 Epic farm to table meals dinner Thurs- Bfast Sun. You’ve seen what we eat. There won’t be a single item from the grocery store on your plate.
- Hands on learning to drive a tractor, use a chainsaw, and back up a truck and trailer
- Learn how to sort cattle. We’ll be separating the yearling heifers from the herd and putting the bulls in for breeding season.
- Learn how to milk a cow with our gorgeous lady, Karma
- Learn the basics of rotational grazing and how to move cows and sheep
- There will be flexibility in the weekend once we have our group. I want you to come away with exactly what you want in the weekend.
- Access to Katie’s brain for the entire weekend! We can cover anything from:
- Why grass-fed meats are healthier for the earth than tofu
- Anything cow and sheep related
- USDA farm financing
- Farm Finances
- Business Planning
- Social Media
Total Cost: $1,475. Balance of $1,225 due two weeks before retreat.
*By placing this deposit you are agreeing that is it non-refundable.
*Due to the nature of what we’ll be cooking (everything hyper local, all dairy products from our organic, grass-fed A2A2 cow, etc), we are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions. Meals will be largely gluten free with the exception of locally made organic sourdough.